- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of our company.
- We may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information.
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out newsletters, etc. via regular mail or to subscribers or via email, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell, transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of our company. Personal information from children, our website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
Like many companies, we may use a technology called “cookies” to enhance your experience on our sites. The cookies our company uses do not contain any personally identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. You are not identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that is assigned to the first time you come to our site.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web site.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our company shall have no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by our company.