An open letter and our commitment to you our valued guests
Kindly be advised that the health and safety of all our guests and our employees is our highest priority.
We continue to monitor and follow the (CDC) U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Florida Health Department with regard to the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
I am happy to report that this week we passed our yearly unannounced food service inspection by the State of Florida Division of Hotels and Restaurants.
We have taken new additional steps effective immediately to maintain your trust and put your mind at ease while you dine with us for lunch, brunch, dinner or even during our new craft cocktail happy hour schedule.
Effective immediately we have implemented the following procedures:
- Door handles and door knobs will be cleaned every hour.
- Counters and dining tables are wiped thoroughly and rigorously after every guest experience and throughout the day.
- The (CDC) is recommending for everyone to “Wash your hands” often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In addition, we are providing hand sanitizers in the front of the house dining room areas as well as in the back of the house.
- All employees have been advised “not to shake hands” among themselves or with any guests.
Our employees will continue to greet all our guests with a pleasant “Welcome” and a grateful “Thank You” in appreciation of you dining with us. Our recommendation to all our guests is for you to please join us in enforcing our “no touch hands-free” environment and at most, we are an “elbows only” restaurant.
- All back of the house employees are to wear gloves during prepping of any food, and they have all been given new guidance regarding the frequency that they must change their gloves during their shift.
We believe that it’s important for all of us to come together as a family, a community and as a nation to overcome these challenging times. We also believe that by supporting each other now with comfort and unity that it will indeed forge a greater bond among us. These implemented actions will indeed give us the needed strength to overcome these issues as we confront them together in our daily lives.
The comfort of our boutique family restaurant is your home away from home and we will cherish and protect this trust you have provided us with our outlined commitment to you every single day.
We thank you for your support and we invite you to dine with us soon:
Live, Laugh, Dine. Pinch Kitchen+Bar
Very truly yours, John Gallo, Chef/Owner